|Home||» Products||» Ultramarine Blue||» Ultramarine Blue for Polymers Rubber|
Ultramarine Blue for Polymers Rubber
We are offering Ultramarine Blue Dyes for for Polymers-Rubber to our customers which are manufactured from quality raw material. they comply to all quality and safety standards laid by the industry. Besides their usage in polymers, these Ultramarine Blue dyes are also suitable for Textiles, Inks, Plastics and Paints. Being leading manufacturers and exporters of Ultramarine Blue dyes, we offer cost effective and efficient products that are known for their high performance and reliable service. These dyes do not contain harmful chemicals which may harm your skin or health hence these Ultramarine Blue dyes are widely demanded. We offer best deals at affordable prices.
Typical Specifications of Ultramarine Blue for Polymers-Rubber are listed below:
- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: Blue Powder
- SHADES : Reddish Blue is very characteristic other shades may go from the darker reddish shades to the lighter greener ones.
- APPLICATIONS : Suitable for laundry (During washing to prevent yellowing of white clothes)
- PROPERTIES : It is highly fast to light. Resistance to heat is 350deg.Centigrade for 5 minutes. It is not resistant to acids. It is not soluble in normal organic or aqueous solvents, it does not have a tendency to migrate.
- Tinting Strength: 0-300
- Specific Gravity approx: 2.35
- Moisture Contents (% max) <2.00
- Sieve residue 53 nm <: 1.50
- Soluble Salts (% max.) < 1.00
- Acid fastness : 1 (Poor)
- Alkali fastness : 2-3 ( Good )
- Light fastness : 8 (Excellent)